Come See Us!
Join us on Sunday morning for our 8:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. worship services. Bring the family. Bring a friend. We look forward to meeting you.
Here is an idea of what to expect when you arrive:
- Our worship services are open to all and last about an hour
- Traditional worship experience and choir music at our 8:00 a.m. Traditional Worship
- Contemporary worship experience and music at our 10:00 a.m. Family Service
- Holy Communion is offered at all worship services
- Opportunities to meet people and make friends before and after worship services
- Free coffee and refreshments
Your family is important to us. Our campus is clean, safe and secure so you can have peace of mind as a parent. Activities for our children are coordinated by a staff of incredible volunteers and leadership who want to know each child personally - building a relationship that helps reinforce the faith and truth you as a parent share with your kids.
Because kids & teens should feel comfortable and enjoy their faith experience, we provide:
- A place just for children with age-specific lessons about God (nursery-5th grade) at our 10:00 a.m. service. Sunday School begins at 9:40 a.m. with children joining their family for Holy Communion towards the end of the 10 am service
- Interactive ministry for Middle and High School students at select services
As a parent, you matter
Did you know that you, as a parent, are the single greatest influence on a child’s life? That is why we do not just value kids, we value you! That is also why we want to partner with you as a parent to help you have the best influence possible on your child and nurture their lives of faith.
Home + Church = Greater Faith Impact.
As a grandparent or other family member, you matter:
As a grandparent, you have taken on a role to encourage your grandchild’s relationship with God - we want to support you in this journey. Let us know how we can help and encourage you in this special connection.
As a family, sharing what we have learned or heard on a Sunday morning is an important part of our faith journey. Watch for teaching notes following Sunday School and let your child tell you about what they have learned. Have conversations about God at home and look for moments to share your own faith story with your children. Our team is here to support you as a parent and to support your desire to talk about God to your children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to dress up?
A: No. Come just the way you are. All are welcome.
Q: Where do I start?
A: As you enter campus (link to map and directions), we have parking places just for our guests right near the front door to the worship center. Park in one of these designated spaces and you will see the red doors leading inside the center. Folks will be there to greet you and direct you to our sanctuary or to children’s ministry or to our coffee/refreshment area. Relax and enjoy your time in a community who loves God.
Q: Do you have programs for my kids?
A: We sure do, from pre-school through 5th grade. Middle and High school at select times. Learn more about our Children's Ministry.
Q: What if I’m not sure about Christianity and faith?
A: Perfect, that is why we are the church so you can explore faith at your own pace with a like-minded community.
Q: How do I get there?
A: Click here for directions